Green yourself, change your behavior and your habits! The first mention of the use of Aloe goes back to 3rd millennium BC. in Sumer (Egypt), on tablets of clay. Since antiquity, Hippocrates, Dioscorides and Pliny the elder indicated Aloe to calm injuries and burns, indigestion and even tumors. It is found widely in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia as well as the treaties of Indian Ayurvedic, two practices that are still performed today after 3000 years. Aloe Vera is made of 99% water of vegetation. In the remaining 1% little miracles of incredible wealth work in synergy (250 substances in synergy discovered until today), among which 75 components with biological properties!
Health – Tip 11 Your best eco-friend for your hairs
Aloe Vera is also a wonder plant for hair. Looking for a solution, ecological and easy to use, ta take care of your hair, drive away dandruff, eczema or any annoying things of your scalp?
Use Aloe Vera gel with the way you prefer, by drinking maximum 3 glasses of Aloe Vera juice every day, using fresh gel extracted from the plant in your garden or even by combining the gel with a home-made natural hair mask. The active ingredients of Aloe Vera will bring glamour, beauty and depending on the case relief. Biotin and minerals contained in the Aloe Vera plant help in the natural hair growing and to improve their health.
If you want to treat with the gel, you first simply to extract the gel from your plant and can spread gently massage into your hair, then rinse well with warm water. Secondly, you can make your own hair mask with the following recipe from an interesting website with a lot of recipes DIY:
You will need: 2 aloe vera leaves, half a lemon, 3 bowls, a sharp knife, a juice squeezer (optional) and a blender.
1. Extract the gel from your plant
2. Squeeze the lemon.
3. Put the gel in the blender and mix it,
4. Add the lemon juice in the blender and blend both for about one minute.
Once you applied the mixture on your hair you leave it for about 20 minutes in order to act. Then wash it out carefully.
Using Aloe Vera juice: drink it daily for up to 3 glasses of juice..
Use fresh aloe leaf gel: If you want to extract the gel from your plant, you must cut a piece of the leaf and press, a clear viscous liquid come out and this is your fresh gel. Be careful; make sure you use the gel right away because it cannot be preserved. In case you prefer to buy your gel from the market, ensure you check that the brand you choose has the highest percentage of natural gel (usually you can find until 90% to 99%).
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 1 (missblue.org)
- Aloe Vera the “Elixir of immortality” (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 2 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 3 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 4 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 5 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 6 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 7 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 8 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 9 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 10 (missblue.org)