Green yourself, change your behavior and your habits! The first mention of the use of Aloe goes back to 3rd millennium BC. in Sumer (Egypt), on tablets of clay. Since antiquity, Hippocrates, Dioscorides and Pliny the elder indicated Aloe to calm injuries and burns, indigestion and even tumors. It is found widely in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia as well as the treaties of Indian Ayurvedic, two practices that are still performed today after 3000 years. Aloe Vera is made of 99% water of vegetation. In the remaining 1% little miracles of incredible wealth work in synergy (250 substances in synergy discovered until today), among which 75 components with biological properties!
Health – Tip 7 Your best eco-friend for body scrub
Researching on Aloe Vera is a continuous discovery, as I was gathering information for our today post on our magic potion Aloe Vera, here is what I found an incredible nice way to use the raw plant and to relax your skin.
According to Egyptian legend Nefertiti and Cleopatra bathed in aloe juice to keep their beauty and youth. The Aloe Vera plant contains emollients, emulsifiers and natural conditioners that can help rejuvenate the skin and firming tissues. In addition, the moisturizing and nourishing effects soothe the skin, accelerate wound healing and help to return the cellular balance.
Here is a great way to use your Aloe Vera plant: slice the aloe leaves lengthwise and use the inner sides as a biodegradable body scrub in the shower.
Sources: Domaines des Aloes http://www.domainedesaloes.fr/Ses-Bienfaits,Applications-externes.html
Passeport Sante http://www.passeportsante.net/
SPECIAL OFFERS ON ALOE VERA JUICES
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 1 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Aloe Vera the “Elixir of immortality” (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 2 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 3 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 4 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 5 (missblue.org)
- Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 6 (missblue.org)
Hi,I saw your new stuff named “Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 7 | MissBlue Blog” like every week. Your story-telling style is bravo, keep doing what you`re doing! And you can look our website about 林晟數學.
Pingback: Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 8 | MissBlue Blog·
Howdy! This post couldn’t be written much better!
Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking about this. I’ll forward
this article to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a great read.
I appreciate you for sharing!
Great Blog!! Aloe Vera is really good for health. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome.
Thank you so much for your kind words, hope to see you around again. If you ever ha ve something to add do not hesitate to send your article and I will publish it 🙂
Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liked this article. It was practical.
Keep on posting!
Thank you for your kind motivating comment!
Pingback: Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 9 | MissBlue Blog·
Pingback: Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 10 | MissBlue Blog·
Pingback: Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 11 | MissBlue Blog·
These are genuinely fantastic ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.
Thank you so much for the encouraging comment, really happy to see the blog is liked. Don’t hesitate to ask any subject you would like to be treated, challenges are always welcomed 🙂
Thank you again
Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the
same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!
Pingback: Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 12 | MissBlue Blog·
Pingback: Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 13 | MissBlue Blog·
Pingback: Zoom – Aloe Vera the elixir of immortality 14 | MissBlue Blog·