Green yourself, change your behavior and your habits! Make sodium bicarbonate NaHCO3 (or baking soda) your best friend eco-product: cheep (around 2€ in Greece), present in all supermarkets, 100% natural and ecological and has many usages. It is a white powder made from chalk and salt.
House Cleaning – Tip 8 Your best friend to maintain your washing machine clean!
While I was reading one of my favorites french websites Consoglobe, I found out a very interesting new information on the use of our magic potion “Baking soda”. Baking soda is the perfect alternative to keep your washing machine in good shape and here how you can proceed:
- To avoid the creation of limescale and keep your washing machine clean, you can proceed to an empty cleaning program and put instead of clothes 150 gr. of baking soda.
- If you use an organic cleaning powder or washing nuts (soap nuts) you can improve their efficacy by adding 1 or 2 soup spoons of baking soda in the machine where you have put your clothes.
Baking soda helps deodorizing clothes, enhance colors and is a good shield against the accumulation of limescale in our clothes!
- Zoom – Baking Soda, your eco-friend 7 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Zoom – Baking Soda, your eco-friend 4 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Zoom – Baking Soda, your eco-friend 3 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Zoom – Baking Soda, your eco-friend 5 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)
- Zoom – Baking Soda, your eco-friend 6 (bleneraida.wordpress.com)